An interesting mix of vehicles will go to auction when Ipswich City Council holds its next impounded vehicles auction on Wednesday, 25 September 2019.
BMWs in black and red, utes, a skip bin, trailer and a Morris sedan are among almost 50 items set to go under the hammer.
Here is a look at some of the items on offer this time around.
Black BMW 320i
Vehicle 606 impounded at Serene Crescent, Springfield Lakes.
White Holden Rodeo dual cab
Vehicle 668 impounded at Bryant Court, Silkstone.
White Hyundai van
Vehicle 620 impounded at Garland Street, Redbank Plains
Industrial skip bin
Item 627 impounded at Sturt Street, Leichhardt.
Red BMW sedan
Vehicle 646 impounded at Brent Lane, Bellbird Park.
Silver Holden Rodeo
Vehicle 647 impounded at Stewart Street, Goodna.
Vehicle 636 impounded at Lemmongrass Place, Springfield Lakes.
White Morris sedan
Vehicle 645 impounded at Alawoona Street, Redbank Plains.
Black Proton sedan
Vehicle 640 impounded at Speckled Circuit, Springfield Lakes.
Gold Holden Captiva
Vehicle 601 impounded at Cordeaux Street, Redbank Plains.
Black Holden Commodore
Vehicle 576 impounded at Shaun Street, Redbank Plains.
Maroon Subaru Forrester
Vehicle 618 impounded at Kennedy Drive, Redbank Plains.
Red Mitsubishi Lancer
Vehicle 629 impounded at Kondalilla Crescent, Springfield Lakes.
Silver Peugeot hatch
Vehicle 651 impounded at Swift Close, Redbank Plains.
Black Dodge wagon
Vehicle 653 impounded at Wright Street, Flinders View.
Vehicle 631 impounded at Caldwell Street, Goodna.
Orange Ssangyong wagon
Vehicle 660 impounded at Bangalow Crescent, Raceview.
Blue Ford Focus hatch
Vehicle 662 impounded at Jones Road, Bellbird Park.
Silver Toyota Camry sedan
Vehicle 667 impounded at Tamatea Drive, Bellbird Park.
Green Honda HRV wagon
Vehicle 672 impounded at Cyprus Street, North Ipswich.
Take a moment to note these Ts and Cs before you hit the road
- The auction will be held at 10am on Wednesday 25 September, 2019 at the council depot at 2 Kenneth Street, Riverview.
- The depot will be open for vehicle viewing from 8am on the day of the auction.
- If you own one of the vehicles shown in this story and want to reclaim it phone council on 3810 6666.
- Have a plan to legally tow or transport your purchase from the depot. Remember that word ‘legally’.
- A forklift will not be available to move vehicles.
- Purchases need to be removed from the depot by 2pm on Friday, 27 September, 2019 or additional release fees will apply.
- Vehicles are sold in current condition, unregistered and a PPSR search is provided.
- Enclosed footwear is compulsory.
- Animals, smoking and alcohol are not permitted in depot grounds.
- Vehicles are for sale under Section 100 of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995 and the Local Government Act 2009.
- Council can withdraw vehicles from auction without prior notice.
- For more information visit council’s Vehicle Legalities and Auctions page.
Note: There is limited parking on Kenneth Street. Attendees to the auction are advised that they can park safely on nearby Riverview Road.