TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The “Promoter” of the Lady Beatle Competition (the “Competition”) is the Ipswich City Council (“the Promoter”).
- Entry to the competition is open to people over the age of 18 years old. An entrant to the Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may at their discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries not made in accordance with these entry terms and conditions will be held invalid, and will not be considered. The Competition opens at 2pm on Friday 9 August 2019 and closes at 12pm Friday 16 August 2019 (“Competition Period”).
- Any entry received after the closure of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid and will not be considered. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- Any Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each individual entrant may only submit one (1) Competition entry. All entries must be made via email to [email protected]
- By entering the Competition entrants agree to indemnify and release the Promoter in respect of any judgement, action, or liability for all loss, damage, injury (to persons or property), and costs (including legal costs) arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or breach of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must not engage in any unlawful conduct, or any misconduct which is calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct, and the integrity of the Competition.
- One winner will be chosen. The winner will receive two tickets to attend a performance of Lady Beatle on Saturday 24 August 2019 at 7.30pm at the Ipswich Civic Centre. The Promoter will choose the winner by way of a random draw at 2pm on Friday 16 August 2019. The result of the random draw is final and no correspondence and/or communication of any kind in relation to the result will be entered into. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any prize for the competition.
- To be eligible to win a prize, winners must have opted in to receive Ipswich First news alerts, via the digital subscription panel at www.ipswichfirst.com.au/subscribe/.
- Any prize awarded for winning the Competition is at the Promoter’s discretion, and is non-negotiable, and may not be exchanged for cash or any other prizes.
- The winners of the competition prize will receive:
- 2 x single passes to attend a performance of Lady Beatle at Ipswich Civic Centre, 7.30pm on Friday August 24.
Total value = $90
- Ipswich City Council is collecting your personal information for the purposes of conducting the Competition. We will not disclose your personal information outside of Council unless we are required to do so by law or you have given your consent. However, to enable the Promoter to administer, judge and promote the Competition your personal information may be recorded and/or disclosed; for instance your name may be disclosed in a publication or at an event for the purpose of giving notice of Competition winners/entrants. By completing an entry form we will consider that you have given the Promoter your consent to manage your personal information in the manner described in Council’s Privacy Statement, Personal Information Digest and this Collection Notice.