Your councillors are coming to you, in your community regularly throughout the year as part of Ipswich City Council’s Community Matters program.
The program provides an opportunity for residents to engage with councillors and discuss important issues in their area, provide feedback on projects and have a say about community engagement initiatives council is undertaking.
Deputy Mayor and Division 2 Councillor Nicole Jonic said this is an opportunity for our community to meet with us about important issues in your area.
“These catchups are an opportunity to meet with your councillors in person and tell us about the important issues in your area,” Cr Jonic said.
“I am excited to hear from the community about what changes they’d like to see happen in our area.”
Division 2 Councillor Paul Tully said it’s your opportunity to provide feedback about community matters and get to know us.
“I encourage our community members to attend one of the Community Matters programs and catch up with us about local issues with are important to you,” Cr Tully said.
“I look forward to meeting some new faces and having important conversations about how you’d like to improve our community.”
You can meet the Division 2 Councillors at the following locations:
- Redbank Plains Town Square Thursday 22 May at 11am
- Orion Shopping Centre Thursday 3 June at 4.30pm
- Goodna Marketplace Shopping Centre Saturday 19 June at 11am
- Redbank Plains Town Square Thursday 24 June at 3pm
- Orion Shopping Centre Saturday 3 July at 11am
- Brookwater Village Saturday 15 July at 4pm
- Goodna Marketplace Shopping Centre Thursday 29 July at 3pm
For more information about Community Matters – Catch up with your councillors, click here.