An interesting mix of vehicles will go to auction when Ipswich City Council holds its next impounded vehicles auction on Wednesday, 24 February 2021.
Here is a look at some of the items on offer this time around.
Silver Ford Focus sedan
Vehicle 749 impounded at Glossop Street, Brassall.
Black Holden Astra hatchback
Vehicle 760 impounded at Watheroo Street, Ripley.
White Volkswagon Golf hatchback
Vehicle 778 impounded at Earl Street, Dinmore.
Red Holden Cruise sedan
Item 780 impounded at Sunbird Avenue, Redbank Plains.
White Kia Rio sedan
Vehicle 782 impounded at Lindsay Street, Bundamba.
Black Nissan Navara dual cab
Vehicle 783 impounded at Aldinga Street, Redbank Plains.
Blue Hyundai Getz hatchback.
Vehicle 787 impounded at Paynes Road, Ebenezer.
White Toyota Camry sedan
Vehicle 789 impounded at Harper Street, Raceview.
Silver Ford Falcon sedan
Vehicle 790 impounded at Woodline Drive, Spring Mountain.
Grey Volkswagon Passat
Vehicle 794 impounded at Meridian Avenue, Springfield Lakes.
Black homemade box trailer
Vehicle 798 impounded at Creekwood Circuit, Spring Mountain.
Blue Mitsubishi Lancer sedan
Vehicle 799 impounded at Highbury Drive, Redbank Plains.
Silver Honda Civic sedan
Vehicle 801 impounded at Prosperity Way, Brassall.
Red Honda Jazz hatchback
Vehicle 809 impounded at Baden Jones Way, North Booval.
Red BMW 320i sedan.
Vehicle 810 impounded at Park Street, Ipswich.
Red Hyundai Getz hatchback
Vehicle 815 impounded at Conifer Street, Brassall.
Take a moment to note these Ts and Cs before you hit the road
- The auction will be held at 10am on Wednesday, 24 February 2021 at the council depot at 2 Kenneth Street, Riverview.
- The depot will be open for vehicle viewing from 8am on the day of the auction.
- If you own one of the vehicles shown in this story and want to reclaim it phone council on 3810 6666.
- Have a plan to legally tow or transport your purchase from the depot. Remember that word ‘legally’.
- A forklift will not be available to move vehicles.
- Purchases need to be removed from the depot by 2pm on Friday, 26 February 2021 or additional release fees will apply.
- Vehicles are sold in current condition, unregistered and a PPSR search is provided.
- Enclosed footwear is compulsory.
- Animals, smoking and alcohol are not permitted in depot grounds.
- Vehicles are for sale under Section 100 of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995 and the Local Government Act 2009.
- Council can withdraw vehicles from auction without prior notice.
- No children are allowed in the council depot.
- Only registers bidders can remain for the auction.
- COVID-19 restrictions and conditions apply.
- For more information visit council’s Vehicle Legalities and Auctions page.
Note: There is limited parking on Kenneth Street. Attendees to the auction are advised that they can park safely on nearby Riverview Road.