Sedans, utes, a trailer and even a couple of caravans are among vehicles set to go to auction when Ipswich City Council holds its next impounded vehicles auction on Wednesday, 11 March 2020.
The vehicles were impounded for a range of reasons and will be sold under the Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995 to help recoup some of the costs associated with impounding them.
If you own one of the vehicles listed for auction and want to claim it before the auction, phone council on 3810 6666.
Here is a look at some of the items on offer this time around.
Green Holden Commodore
Vehicle 76 impounded at Shaun Street, Redbank Plains.
Gold Holden Captiva
Vehicle 601 impounded at Cordeaux Street, Redbank Plains.
Vehicle 682 impounded at Francis Street, Chuwar.
Grey Ford Falcon ute
Item 681 impounded at Kingsley Street, Walloon.
White Toyota Hilux
Vehicle 683 impounded at Ripley Road, Flinders View.
Blue Mitsubishi Lancer
Vehicle 684 impounded at Harold Reinhold Drive, Redbank Plains.
Gold Nissan X Trail
Vehicle 686 impounded at Cameron Street, Redbank Plains.
Black Mitsubishi Hatch
Vehicle 688 impounded at Toronto Court, Brassall.
Blue Hyundai Coupe
Vehicle 689 impounded at Grand Canyon Drive, Springfield Lakes.
Red Daewoo Lanos
Vehicle 692 impounded at Given Court, Ipswich.
White Honda Civic
Vehicle 696 impounded at Cracow Road, Camira.
Red Toyota Camry
Vehicle 698 impounded at Primrose Crescent, Redbank Plains.
Gold Nissan Proton
Vehicle 704 impounded at Bellhaven Drive, Bundamba.
White Holden Rodeo
Vehicle 709 impounded at Dandenong Avenue, Redbank Plains.
Blue/White Mitsubishi ute
Vehicle 711 impounded at Larsen Street, Leichhardt.
Blue Mazda Eunos
Vehicle 716 impounded at Mill Street, Goodna.
White Mazda sedan
Vehicle 718 impounded at Parkland Drive, Springfield Lakes.
White Ford Falcon ute
Vehicle 724 impounded at Mica Street, Carole Park.
Blue Mazda sedan
Vehicle 725 impounded at Taylor Street, Dinmore.
Vehicle 729 impounded at Ingles Drive, Redbank Plains.
Vehicle 730 impounded at Frawley Street, Redbank Plains.
Blue Mazda sedan
Vehicle 732 impounded at Arnold Street, Wulkuraka.
Take a moment to note these Ts and Cs before you hit the road
- The auction will be held at 10am on Wednesday 11 March, 2020 at the council depot at 2 Kenneth Street, Riverview.
- The depot will be open for vehicle viewing from 8am on the day of the auction.
- If you own one of the vehicles shown in this story and want to reclaim it phone council on 3810 6666.
- Have a plan to legally tow or transport your purchase from the depot. Remember that word ‘legally’.
- A forklift will not be available to move vehicles.
- Purchases need to be removed from the depot by 2pm on Friday, 13 March, 2020 or additional release fees will apply.
- Vehicles are sold in current condition, unregistered and a PPSR search is provided.
- Enclosed footwear is compulsory.
- Animals, smoking and alcohol are not permitted in depot grounds.
- Vehicles are for sale under Section 100 of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995.
- Council can withdraw vehicles from auction without prior notice.
- For more information visit council’s Vehicle Legalities and Auctions page.
Note: There is limited parking on Kenneth Street. Attendees to the auction are advised that they can park safely on nearby Riverview Road.